Primary requirements for selection of applications for project implementation
1.1. Priority industries for selection of applications for project implementation are:
- fuel and enegry;
- industrial production;
- housing and communal services;
The decision on the Corporation's operation in other industries is made on the basis of a result of a market analysis at the stage of of system projects development.
1.2. Requirements for selection of applications for project implementation are:
- mandatory (priority) use of the production capacities of the Corporation’s IS to produce civilian and dual-use products;
- forecasted market demand for the produced civilian and dual-use products;
- civilian and dual-use products should be high-tech, used primarily in the B2B ("business for business") and B2G ("business for the state") markets;
- the discounted payback period for investments in civilian and dual-use products should not exceed 5 years for the Corporation and its subsidiaries;
- maximum utilization of the Corporation’s capabilities to develop high-tech products;
- priority in the development of civilian and dual-use products for goods manufactured at the Corporation's enterprises.
1.3. Basic organizational project forms for the production of high-tech civilian and dual-use products:
- development and promotion of independent advances made by the Corporation’s sudsidiaries;
- establishment of a joint venture with an external partner, including in the form of a simple partnership;
- organization of serial production under an external partner license;
- purchase of a share in the capital of an external partner.
Personal composition of participants from the Corporation in a JV is determined in each specific case.
1.4. The Corporation’s capital contribution to the joint venture with external partners:
- the share of the Corporation in an authorized capital of a joint venture with external partners should not be less than 51%;
- the Corporation’s share can be distributed among the Corporation’s subsidiaries, which are involved in production of high-tech civilian-use products for this joint venture.