Complex training simulator system and "VYSHKA" type simulator
The complex training simulator system and the "Vyshka" type simulator is a high-tech product intended for training dispatchers of various air traffic control centers with the skills of air traffic control and the use of UATCS. It combines ease of use with the speed of training and deployment training. Skill training on the simulator makes it possible to prepare as qualitatively as possible for any situations that may arise in the dispatcher's work.
The complex training simulator system and the "Vyshka" type are realized in the form of a set of workplaces united by a computer network. Within the network, it is possible to arbitrarily interface the work in one or several simulator sessions (trainings).
The complex includes:
Automated workstations (AWP):
- Traffic controllers AWP-D of various control points;
- The instructor or the head of the training of the ARM-RT;
- Pilots-operators of ARM-PO;
- The system administrator.
System modules of the simulator:
- Data preparation and processing server;
- System of panoramic visualization of airfield situation;
- Modelling server;
- Tools for simulating the voice of the GHS.