"LIRA-AZN" ground station
The ground station of the automatic dependent surveillance system with the extended 1090 ES squitter "Lira-AZN" complies with all ICAO standards (Appendix 10) and GOST R 51845-2001.
GS "Lira-AZN" provides:
- - monitoring of aircraft stations (VS) in the zone of visibility, with ADS-B 1090 ES equipment providing automatic dependent surveillance functions;
- - broadcast data transmission TIS-B, ADS-R for aircraft equipped with on-board 1090 MHz receiving devices;
- - transmission of surveillance data to ATM centers;
- - reception of TIS-B data from ATC centers.
GS "Lira-AZN" is made on a modern element base with solid-state execution of transceivers and the use of embedded computers in signal and information processing systems.
In zones that do not have radar overlap, GS Lira-AZN can serve as means of monitoring in address mode, since it has its own transmitter in its composition.
GS "Lira-AZN" consists of: an antenna system, a feeder path, a hardware cabinet and a control transponder with an antenna.
GS "Lira-AZN" is produced in two versions: receiving and transceiving.
All equipment has a 100% "hot" backup with an automatic transition to a backup half-set.
The output information of the Lira-AZN, containing coordinate and additional information, is transmitted over a local Ethernet network or via a modem to the ATM system equipment.
The control responder ensures the verification of the system’s integrity, correctness of directivity formation and identification of faulty elements.
The integrated automated monitoring and control system (ACS) covers the main components of the station and provides remote control and continuous automated functional and diagnostic control.
- monitoring the current state of the equipment and operating modes with a confidence of at least 0.98;
- localization of faults up to a typical replacement element (TEZ);
- ability to switch to a backup set in case of a malfunction;
- display of the status of all Lira-AZN systems with localization of faults on the integrated control display of the hardware cabinet;
- transfer of the equipment state to the consumer.
In the remote mode, it is possible to change the output power of the transmitter.