Program apparatus complex for calculation of manoeuvering routes (PAC CMR)
PAC CMR is designed for automated development and evaluation of manoeuvring routes in the areas of aerodromes / heliports, taking into account artificial and natural obstacles, and the creation of aeronautical charts.
The relevance of the PAC CMR:
- automated building of manoeuvring routes, taking into account obstacles and creating maps;
- development of schemes based on traditional and area navigation with observance of all construction criteria;
- optimization of airspace use in the aerodrome area.
Novelty of PAC CMR:
- 2D / 3D visualization of the constructed procedures;
- data storage in accordance with the Aeronautical Information Exchange Model (AIXM);
- mechanism of geodetic calculations is implemented.
Functionality of PAC CMR:
- input of aeronautical information;
- construction of standard departure (SID), arrival (STAR), instrumental approach (IAP) procedures using traditional and area navigation;
- creation of obstacle registration zones;
- assessment of artificial obstacles and terrain;
- 2D and 3D graphical visualization of circuits;
- creating and printing a report and maps;
- import / export of aeronautical data in AIXM 4.5 / 5.1 and ARINC 424;
- import of obstacle data in CSV format.